Recent Prep/Collegiate Stars
ADVANCEMENT TO THE FINALS & TRAVEL AWARDS
ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY
- GWI Advancement to Finals & Travel Expense Compensation Award Information
- The Saturday, June 8 meet does not require entry standards to enter, in the interest of giving high school athletes from around the country the best opportunity to compete in this historic meet held for the first time at the world-class venue of Edwards Stadium at U.C. Berkeley. Saturday Meet Schedule
- All marks for those seeking travel compensation and automatic Sunday placement must be submitted by Monday, May 27 to the Meet Director, by fax, email, text, or USPS mail (postmarked May 24, 2013). Sunday Meet Schedule
- All marks will be verified. Automatic timing (FAT) is necessary for the sprints.
- No wind-aided marks will be accepted.
- Online entry link - register today!
- The entry deadline is Monday, June 3, 2013 until 11:59 p.m.
- Only online entries are accepted - there are no mail-in entry forms available.
- Your online entry is not complete until the payment has been made using a credit card.
- Once payment has been verified you will receive an electronic confirmation receipt of your entry sent to the email address you are required to provide as part of the entry process.
- Print this receipt and bring it with you to the meet at packet pickup.
- The entry fee per INDIVIDUALS event is $35.
- The entry fee per RELAY event is $100.
- If you wish to enter more than one event you must complete the online form for each event.
- The deadline for entry is 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Monday, June 3, 2013.
- All entries must be received by that time in order to compete in the meet.
- You will receive an immediate electronic confirmation to the email you provide us of your completed entry if your transaction was successful.
- Print this receipt out and bring it with you to packet pickup.
- Please be sure of the email address you provide us.
- Event tickets will also be available for purchase ONLINE (link tba) until June 7, 2013.
- Tickets will be for sale at the meet on both days of the events.